PDA

View Full Version : Fury Lotus Hunter Force

Xsavior
01-07-2010, 05:22 PM
This group is formed simply for a group of committed lotus hunters..

We seek to hunt one of the hardest boss in Castle Age and seek to hunt the elusive Death Touch Gauntlet which is the best glove in Castle Age. Interested people can pm me your level and i will admit you upon consideration.. Thanks. :) At the moment, we only looking for just 2 or 3 more hard hitters only.. Feel free to pm me in pm me here or in fb to ask more.. :)

We are formed just less than 1 week ago.

Stats of our group: 5/5 lotus down ( 1 lotus to kill everyday)

Average time to down it: 15hrs

Target of this group is to achieve 100% down against Lotus! :)

Below is our facebook url.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=229954914349

With regards,
Peter

avsquare
01-07-2010, 05:43 PM

We seek to hunt one of the hardest boss in Castle Age and seek to hunt the elusive Death Touch Gauntlet which is the best glove in Castle Age. Interested people can pm me your level and i will admit you upon consideration.. Thanks. :) At the moment, we only looking for just 2 or 3 more hard hitters only.. Feel free to pm me in pm me here or in fb to ask more.. :)

With regards,
Peter

Remember, hard hitters only! We usually kill her within 13-17hrs, and that's doing it on our "own sweet time", allowing each of us to deal at least 500,000 although 800,000 is the recommended for all.

We've drawn first blood on our 3rd Lotus, one of our members already got the DTG.

If you are really a hard hitter to our expectations and are keen to join our strikeforce to hunt the all elusive DTG together, apply/inquire about us now! ;)

- END OF ADVERTISEMENT -

Xsavior
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Remember, hard hitters only! We usually kill her within 13-17hrs, and that's doing it on our "own sweet time", allowing each of us to deal at least 500,00k although 800,000 is the recommended for all.

We've drawn first blood on our 3rd Lotus, one of our members already got the DTG.

If you are really a hard hitter to our expectations and are keen to join our strikeforce to hunt the all elusive DTG together, apply/inquire about us now! ;)

- END OF ADVERTISEMENT -

500 00K? Tat is 5000 0000 which is 50mil. Lotus don't have so high hp.. Haha..:-P
Thanks for the advertisement anyway.. Haha..:-)

01-08-2010, 12:37 AM
woOt, sound interesting^^

avsquare
01-08-2010, 05:40 AM
500 00K? Tat is 5000 0000 which is 50mil. Lotus don't have so high hp.. Haha..:-P
Thanks for the advertisement anyway.. Haha..:-)

no, our lotus is one horny b**** she has so much HP that takes 15 of us to gangbang her for 13-17hrs before she calls for a break.. :(

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 07:15 AM
no, our lotus is one horny b**** she has so much HP that takes 15 of us to gangbang her for 13-17hrs before she calls for a break.. :(

Actually we seldom have full 15 ppl. Usually is 10- 12 n that is why we take 12 to 18hrs to down 1.. If have full 15, we might be able to reduce the time more n that is why i'm interested to recruit a few more guys.. :)
I Hope we can bring lotus down in under 2 hrs tomorrow when we do the speed run though.. Lol..:-P
With regards,
Peter

strife97
01-08-2010, 07:23 AM

With regards,
Peter

Why am in a different Lotus Hunter group altho it was you who offered to get me in? o_O

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Why am in a different Lotus Hunter group altho it was you who offered to get me in? o_O

Lol. It is same group tat i offer to you. I just renamed the group only coz Avsquare keep refering the lotus group as a strike force n i think it sounds cool so went to rename it from "Fury Lotus group" to "Fury Lotus Hunter Force".. Lol..:-P but did you join the wrong group coz i was waiting for you to accept my friend request before i invite you to the group though.. O.o?
With regards,
Peter

strife97
01-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Lol. It is same group tat i offer to you. I just renamed the group only coz Avsquare keep refering the lotus group as a strike force n i think it sounds cool so went to rename it from "Fury Lotus group" to "Fury Lotus Hunter Force".. Lol..:-P but did you join the wrong group coz i was waiting for you to accept my friend request before i invite you to the group though.. O.o?
With regards,
Peter

Yea I guess somehow I ended up joining some other Lotus Group, we're on our 3rd Lotus (mine being the 3rd) actually XD

oprev
01-08-2010, 08:01 AM
What's up guys. Our group does scheduled monsters kills. On our first one we took a Lotus down in 10 minutes. It takes a little work to get everyone there at the same time, but it's a blast. Lol. Total adrenaline rush. We get everyone's timezones and best times for attacking, then, we use a chatroom to facilitate everything at attack time. Just in case you want to try something like it. Lot of fun.

Good luck with your group,
Jeff

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 08:52 AM
What's up guys. Our group does scheduled monsters kills. On our first one we took a Lotus down in 10 minutes. It takes a little work to get everyone there at the same time, but it's a blast. Lol. Total adrenaline rush. We get everyone's timezones and best times for attacking, then, we use a chatroom to facilitate everything at attack time. Just in case you want to try something like it. Lot of fun.

Good luck with your group,
Jeff

Hmmm. Are you talking to me? If yes, i'm Pete not jeff.. :)
N chat room n fast killing runs are already in planning although i have no intentions to make it too fast. I prefer making it relax for my guys. Afterall we are a new group With few members n not many are high lvls n so i don't see the need to rush things too much.
Even i myself isn't very high lvl even though i do think it is still possible for me to solo down lotus myself if i want to.
Thank you for the suggestions n well wishes nonetheless.. Cheers! :)
With regards,
Peter

avsquare
01-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Actually we seldom have full 15 ppl. Usually is 10- 12 n that is why we take 12 to 18hrs to down 1.. If have full 15, we might be able to reduce the time more n that is why i'm interested to recruit a few more guys.. :)
I Hope we can bring lotus down in under 2 hrs tomorrow when we do the speed run though.. Lol..:-P
With regards,
Peter

oh yeah tomorrow is the day :p

IDK if I'll be going for lotus now since I want to clinch the Hydra and Dragon rewards for the SPs (lacking 2 each). :p

oprev
01-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Hmmm. Are you talking to me? If yes, i'm Pete not jeff.. :)
N chat room n fast killing runs are already in planning although i have no intentions to make it too fast. I prefer making it relax for my guys. Afterall we are a new group With few members n not many are high lvls n so i don't see the need to rush things too much.
Even i myself isn't very high lvl even though i do think it is still possible for me to solo down lotus myself if i want to.
Thank you for the suggestions n well wishes nonetheless.. Cheers! :)
With regards,
Peter

Hey, Pete. I'm Jeff. That was just my signature line, lol. :eek::D

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Yea I guess somehow I ended up joining some other Lotus Group, we're on our 3rd Lotus (mine being the 3rd) actually XD

Lol. So are you still interested to join this group or is having one group good enough for you? Lol..:-)
With regards,
Peter

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 09:05 AM

Lol. Oops.i just i read it too fast..:-P

strife97
01-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Lol. So are you still interested to join this group or is having one group good enough for you? Lol..:-)
With regards,
Peter

Lol for now just one group will do. Its organized enough and the people are friendly (they're attacking my Lotus afterall lol), so will have to pass. Will probably only stay with them a short while after I get my DTG anyway =]

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 09:09 AM
oh yeah tomorrow is the day :p

IDK if I'll be going for lotus now since I want to clinch the Hydra and Dragon rewards for the SPs (lacking 2 each). :p

Wah. You still haven't get those yet ah? I already helped to killed over 60 dragons ever since the achievements are out lei.. Haha..:-P oh ya. You are more Pvp than hunter build.. Lol. :-P
Eh, help the lotus first lei. We need your pro attack power, you know? Haha..:-P but it's up to you la. I ok With anything 1.. Lol..:-)
With regards,
Peter

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 09:14 AM

Oh ya. By the way, nice to meet you, jeff..:) maybe you can share more abt your experience in group handling n organisation to me if you are willing. I'm sure me n my group will benefit much from it too as i'm afterall still a rather new player in CA n as well as group organisation in CA.. Thanks! :)
With regards.
Peter

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Lol for now just one group will do. Its organized enough and the people are friendly (they're attacking my Lotus afterall lol), so will have to pass. Will probably only stay with them a short while after I get my DTG anyway =]

Lol. Ok. That's sounds logical since lotus isn't a very popular boss for ppl to be interested enough to be in 2 groups too especially since she is just so stingy.. Lol..:)
With regards,
Peter

12q34e
01-08-2010, 09:55 AM

glad to here you will at least stay through then. Thanks for joining the group and thanks for summoning the lotus.

strife97
01-08-2010, 10:36 AM
glad to here you will at least stay through then. Thanks for joining the group and thanks for summoning the lotus.

You're the one who's group I joined! Now I remember your forum name lol, so um are you Eric? I'll stick around until most if not all of us have the DTG (hopefully doesn't take longer than a month lol)

I'll try to help with most if not all Lotus's, but I AM trying to get a Holy Plate (2 items away, only killing 800 Orcs per DTC) and have some Monster Achievements to get eventually, plus occasionally helping out my gf and RL friends, but I should be able to balance it all out no sweat :D

12q34e
01-08-2010, 11:38 AM
You're the one who's group I joined! Now I remember your forum name lol, so um are you Eric? I'll stick around until most if not all of us have the DTG (hopefully doesn't take longer than a month lol)

I'll try to help with most if not all Lotus's, but I AM trying to get a Holy Plate (2 items away, only killing 800 Orcs per DTC) and have some Monster Achievements to get eventually, plus occasionally helping out my gf and RL friends, but I should be able to balance it all out no sweat :D

No worries, I expect a bit of turn around out of the group. Many people want one dtg and then they are out. I have the stam to fight a lotus and a dragon and pick at a world monster so I think I will farm dtg for a while yet.

Lusiano
01-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I have around 700 attack with more than 100 stamina and will it give all, you can easily kick me if i don't hit hard enough.

I already sent request and PM with much detail info

Thank You

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Lusiano shall be the last member i will be taking in for now. Those who are really really interested can pm me but pls do not join the group coz i will not accept requests w/o prior pms.. Thanks. :)

With regards,
Peter

avsquare
01-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Lusiano shall be the last member i will be taking in for now. Those who are really really interested can pm me but pls do not join the group coz i will not accept requests w/o prior pms.. Thanks. :)

With regards,
Peter

Can I join, Peter? :(

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Can I join, Peter? :(

........ u can summon 1? the current 1 like wanna die already lei and i never even get to hit yet.. lolz.. -.-"

avsquare
01-08-2010, 01:11 PM
........ u can summon 1? the current 1 like wanna die already lei and i never even get to hit yet.. lolz.. -.-"

I can't even summon a Keira lol, don't plan to venture out to Demon Realm yet. No real incentive, I'm spending my energy on mastering quests for SP ;)

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I can't even summon a Keira lol, don't plan to venture out to Demon Realm yet. No real incentive, I'm spending my energy on mastering quests for SP ;)

slacker! :P go get the orb for me.. :P i treat u to ice cream next time.. :p

01-08-2010, 01:57 PM
eh peter!! so when will i know u accept me or not??haha!! btw,are u malaysian??singaporian?? i know u r a chinese,but dunno where are u from?? the way u talk sounds like Malaysian=.=

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
eh peter!! so when will i know u accept me or not??haha!! btw,are u malaysian??singaporian?? i know u r a chinese,but dunno where are u from?? the way u talk sounds like Malaysian=.=

lolz.. i'm from Singapore..u from where?? i think we can try though.. :) have u applied for the group?? :P

With regards,
Peter

01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
lolz.. i'm from Singapore..u from where?? i think we can try though.. :) have u applied for the group?? :P

With regards,
Peter

lol,im from Malaysia,ur neighbour!!haha..ya i've send u a PM,and still waiting for ur reply..erm anyway im Joseph,again^^

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 03:11 PM
lol,im from Malaysia,ur neighbour!!haha..ya i've send u a PM,and still waiting for ur reply..erm anyway im Joseph,again^^

pm in this forum or in fb?? lolz..

01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
pm in this forum or in fb?? lolz..

in this forum wo,in FB add the group alrdy,bt havnt PM..i pm u now

01-08-2010, 03:31 PM
erm,pls accept my request in FB..then i PM u

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
erm,pls accept my request in FB..then i PM u

i wish i can but my fb doesn't seems to be working........ -.-" i have been trying to get on fb to search for monster to fight for abt 1/2 hr but it is just not loading.. darn irritating..

and worst thing is that the fb doesn't work google, firefox and ie no matter what i change.. zzzz

that is just 1 thing i hate abt fb at times.. -.-"

01-08-2010, 03:36 PM
i wish i can but my fb doesn't seems to be working........ -.-" i have been trying to get on fb to search for monster to fight for abt 1/2 hr but it is just not loading.. darn irritating..

and worst thing is that the fb doesn't work google, firefox and ie no matter what i change.. zzzz

that is just 1 thing i hate abt fb at times.. -.-"

is it ur FB is under site maintenance??i face the same problem this morning!! just be patient ba,it will works in few hour though

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 03:42 PM
is it ur FB is under site maintenance??i face the same problem this morning!! just be patient ba,it will works in few hour though

finally it seems to work..-.-"

01-08-2010, 03:46 PM
finally it seems to work..-.-"

well i have 1 fren's gold dragon on hand,will help once i gao dim tat dragon k??

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
well i have 1 fren's gold dragon on hand,will help once i gao dim tat dragon k??

lolz.. no rush. we have lotus everyday anyway.. :P

01-08-2010, 03:54 PM
lolz.. no rush. we have lotus everyday anyway.. :P

but i dont see any lotus anyway..

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 04:00 PM
but i dont see any lotus anyway..

go to the group discussion board and find the lotus summoning link and u will realise there is a lotus that is up.. lolz..

we summoned one in the early afternoon just now but we killed that at abt 11pm then one of the members accidentally summoned another lotus so we just started with that.. lolz..

Anyway i expect that to die by tomolo afternoon or so.. :P

With regards,
Peter

avsquare
01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
slacker! :P go get the orb for me.. :P i treat u to ice cream next time.. :p

Sure, when I mastered all quests from Land of mist to 100%, at level 4? :p

Xsavior
01-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Sure, when I mastered all quests from Land of mist to 100%, at level 4? :p

....................... grrrr.. u gonna make me bite u when i see u.. :P

avsquare
01-08-2010, 05:43 PM
....................... grrrr.. u gonna make me bite u when i see u.. :P

haha no, I want my ice cream. :p

zeplinfan911
01-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Just requested to join :), hope you add me, I play every day and have alot of attack and stamina

karthikkrishna
01-09-2010, 12:18 PM
just sent a request i can do some serious dmg to Lotus.
Looking forward to being a part of the Hunt force. :)

Xsavior
01-09-2010, 06:49 PM
hi guys, can u guys kindly pm me your lvl, attack n stamina stats and whether will summoning lotus be any issue for u??

coz currently we seems to have gotten quite a fair bit of interest in regards to the group and quite a few applications. As we are still a new group, i'm actually not sure if we are gonna try to expand the group and to do 2 lotus a day or not and thus i will probably need to see the stats of the ppl that is apply to determine whether should the group expand or keep to current nos of members first or not..

Thanks for your interests and sorry in the delay and inconvenience. Thanks! :)

With regards,
Peter

zeplinfan911
01-10-2010, 12:05 AM
just sent you a pm :)

Conscripted
02-15-2010, 02:42 AM
I (Barbarian) just wanted to let you know that I requested to join your group. I've every interested in killing Lotus, and I'll be as dedicated as humanly possible to the cause.

My stats are:

Level 94:
160 Stamina
312 Attack

I'm confident I can do at least 800k damage.

Rahwin
02-15-2010, 07:16 AM
My offer still stands. I do even have an orb prepared ;-)

sicnarf
02-17-2010, 02:15 AM
it looks interesting. but ill try to compute my damage output against the lotus. i dont know if i can deal 500k-800k damage every day. i dealt 1.7M last lotus but that was almost 20hrs in regen of stamina with 1.5 of full stamina(because i level that time)

ave. damage using 5 stamina=23k(full elite guard)

freestyler_jg
02-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Still open for recuitment..?
Lvl152
14K+ per power attack
Stamina 2xx

KMJ
02-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Fury is open for recruitment again!

Please post your level, stats so I can contact admin for ur approval.

Varuna
03-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Not sure exactly what stat figures you're looking for, but this sounds interesting to me. For a little while now I've been running around, bailing people out of their hopeless Lotus battles. I didn't know there was actually a group specifically targeting Lotus.

Right now I'm a level 92 High Commander, Stamina 140 and Attack 150. I use Slayer to maximize critical hit occurrences, and I'll usually do between 1 to 1.5 Million damage before moving on; unless a given situation is dire, requiring me to stick around.

I play and level up more than once each day, so if I'm too low now to be considered I can always come back later - just let me know what it is you're looking for.

AltosGirl
03-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Like the guy above me, if this is still going I'd be interested in getting in. Went and checked out the facebook link, but there's not anyone listed to PM on there.

My Stats: Level 138
Stamina: 205
Attack: 470

and I'm on like all the time it seems lol

Brokenwing
03-08-2010, 02:50 AM
In need of Strong organized Castle Age Group.
Im Level 175
stamina 300+
17k power attck

MaTTh
03-14-2010, 08:23 PM
i already applyed lvl 129 - 250 stam - 400 attack

Bane99
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
I'd like to join, but from the fb group application reqs it says that you'll kick ppl who don't do consistent damage to 3 lotuses... is this at the same time?

Only have 132 Stamina, which makes it difficult to attack three of them simultaneously.

Lvl 129, 132 stam, 450 att, 100 def

Jinsem
03-22-2010, 04:43 AM
We keep one up at a time.

Jin

Darky
03-22-2010, 09:02 PM
level 199 baron, daily player. got 153 stam and 50 attk and around 20 unspent skil point still not sure if i want to invest in stam or attk for anyway i think i could handle it last week with a group of people we took down like 4 lotus in row just pm if interrested already send an application via the facebok group

dimadoniou
04-03-2010, 10:42 PM
I am waiting for confirmation...