PDA

View Full Version : Help with stats, direction and general lost-ness.

Lord Kyran
01-07-2010, 04:34 AM
My stats.

"Kelvin", level 63 Champion
84 Max Energy -- Do more quests
87 Max Stamina -- Launch attacks! (cost 2)
147 Attack -- Offensive might
4 Defense -- Defense power
103 Max Health -- Withstand attacks
+128 Army Size -- Take more soldiers into battle

To be quite honest, I have no idea what I'm doing atm. I started out as a dueler just bout a week b4 the christmas stuff came out. Once that was out, I started farming hordes for items and i still haven't manage to complete leon or the plate. So still on the horde, stopped questing after the colossus and I only battle for my daily demi-points. Going down Azeron's path atm. Nowadays i'm invading instead of duelling as those in my level range have awesome equipment which kicks my ass even with my stats! =.="

I read on this forum how some people have PvP builds, others are questers, monster hunters and such and i have no idea what mine is or what i can turn it into. Before i permanently screw this up, any advice on how i can turn this into a PvP/Monster hunter build would be very much appreciated. Please and thank you!

Oh yeah, my duelling equipment:

Weapon: Holy Avenger [+12atk, +12def]
Off-Hand: Defender [+7atk, +10def]
Helmet: Elven Crown [+5atk, +4def]
Armor: Pauldrons of Light [+5atk, +11def]
Amulet: Paladin's Oath [+7atk, +8def]
Spell: Wolf Spirit [+7atk, +5def]
Glove: Gildamesh's Gauntlet [+2atk, +1def]

LilKayla
01-07-2010, 04:40 AM
decent stamina and a lot of attack for monster hunter, nearly all attack for pvp
look at all the other stat advice posts in the forum there is plenty of info on all this

Arctic Wolf
01-07-2010, 04:44 AM
yea all ya need is alot of stamina and attack............you could throw in def for healing sea serpents and legions but its not worth it..............im sorta doing the same thing and i have 115 stamina and 895 attack ...........i do decent dmg but sometimes i wish i had more stamina heh

Mursilis
01-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Right now you can turn your build into anything. If you'd like to PvP a lot more than I'd suggest no more points into Stamina other than your Azeron blessings, for now. Put the rest into Attack. Due to your small army size dueling is your best bet for winning in PvP, although you can also invade those with smaller armies but as you go up the ranks that will become less and less possible. Do that for a while and see how it works for you.

Because of the number of stat points available, you can always change your build around a bit to become more well rounded, so it is actually fairly hard to completely screw up a build.

Lord Kyran
01-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Thanks for all the advice! Then I'm just gonna drop stats into attack and hopefully I can start whoopin people soon! :)