PDA

View Full Version : Is Dante stronger than Celeste??

Parablue
01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Had this fella constantly start duels on me, bet he knows his atk/def is probably stronger than me, but i do not see the point why he waste his stamina points over and over again, or maybe he doesn't know the idea of invasions/duels is also to get demi points and hitting the same person over and over again will just bring him to reach max demi point for the day.

Anyway, i often put on Celeste as my hero when i go off and i know he will atk. He wins all the time, but when i decided to try putting Dante on, he starts losing some.

So my question is... is Dante stronger than Celeste in terms of defense??? Should i just switch to putting Dante on when i'm offline instead of Celeste???:confused::confused:

Caitir Eavan
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Are you sure it's because of the hero you used? Maybe you levelled up and put skill points into attack and defense while he put into energy, stamina or health, and you're just starting to be stronger.

As for the general chaining - I do it all the time. Worth it to go for the kill. The forum is pretty much divided into people like me who say tough luck build a stronger character and people like you who complain about being chained.

Parablue
01-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Are you sure it's because of the hero you used? Maybe you levelled up and put skill points into attack and defense while he put into energy, stamina or health, and you're just starting to be stronger.

As for the general chaining - I do it all the time. Worth it to go for the kill. The forum is pretty much divided into people like me who say tough luck build a stronger character and people like you who complain about being chained.

Not really complaining about being chained though, more like i was hoping to see his face when he starts engaging duels on me and starts losing instead. I'm stronger than him in terms of invade, and did invade chain on him too, but after a few days, it starts to become a bore as i'm just wasting my stamina on him when i ought to be getting demi points and using my remaining stamina on Monsters instead. So i decided to stop, but i guess he's a die hard 'Fool'. So now my plan is bringing up my strength in duel and bring it to the point that he totally can't defeat me at all, but that i can defeat him... :D
That's the fun in the game anyway!!

Caitir Eavan
01-06-2010, 12:13 PM
I think that may be why he's coming back at you - because you still easily show up on his news feed. Especially if you won all your invasions. He may not even have bookmarked you... it's probably just a matter of more others to attack him in order for your name to be pushed to the back. I know how it feels though - I always hate it when someone thinks they have to start a war with me... takes the fun out of the game if you constantly have to attack the one person. That said, I always like it if I get to kill that opponent a few times, it's all got its good and bad sides.
If he starts losing too many fights, he may well stop anyway.

Jaraxxis
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Dante is not stronger but your stats may have changed also if your close in stats there is a random factor that lets either person win.

You can check other generals to each other on rankings on this link
http://castleageforums.com/cforum/showpost.php?p=145528&postcount=3
which is also the 2nd link in my signature.

Carina Claire
01-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Had this fella constantly start duels on me, bet he knows his atk/def is probably stronger than me, but i do not see the point why he waste his stamina points over and over again, or maybe he doesn't know the idea of invasions/duels is also to get demi points and hitting the same person over and over again will just bring him to reach max demi point for the day.

Anyway, i often put on Celeste as my hero when i go off and i know he will atk. He wins all the time, but when i decided to try putting Dante on, he starts losing some.

So my question is... is Dante stronger than Celeste in terms of defense??? Should i just switch to putting Dante on when i'm offline instead of Celeste???:confused::confused:

1) In addition to demi points, you earn battle point (I've seen as many as 16 per hit), exp, $ and points on the achievements. Those are additional reasons to attack beyond the 10 demi limit.

2) Dante's defense is better than Celeste's when fortifying ships in serpent battles. Perhaps that extends to invasion/duel defense as your results seem to state. Makes sense to me but someone else might be able to verify it.

The Reaper
01-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I left Dexter equipped all day yesterday and noticed I won against more attackers. Not really concrete proof, though....could have just been small fry attacking me.