PDA

View Full Version : "Free" favor points

Chaxx Vadu
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I am wondering if I am the only one who is irritated wit hthe "Free" favor points for filling out surveys. I tried a couple of them out only to find out that at the end, you actually have to buy something.
Now, I DO understand that is how people associated with the game make money off this, and I do get that. I think it is GREAT to get favor points when I make a purchase of items I planned to get anyway.
My beef is with the fine print. - If it says "no puchase required" or something to that effect, then it should be FREE. My only purpose in posting this is in the hopes that the game developers will see it and make the appropriate changes. I love the offers at that are out there, just don't wanna see the false advertsing when something is listed as "Free" when it really isn't.
OK, I'm getting off my soap box now.

Rabk
09-15-2009, 05:28 PM
The devs don't actually control which offers are seen. A third-party company handles all of that stuff.

nymphie777
09-17-2009, 04:30 AM
it really sucks :( and it's the same on all the other apps I play on

chesspupil
09-25-2009, 02:36 AM
One option is to petition the developers to grant your points... but how to verify you did the survey...

Yes, if it aint free I agree... It should say its free

Major
09-25-2009, 05:45 AM
I'm having a problem as well. I joined a bingo site so I could earn 270 favour points. I compiled with all the requirements. I sent a ticket with proof of purchase via the previous ticket system.

I got a reply several weeks later asking me for proof of purchase. In thier reply was a copy of my proof of purchase.

hmmmm I sent of a reply asking them to look at the proof of purchase copy which was attached to their reply.

I'm still waiting.....

Leven Sinclaire
09-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I've completed several of these "free" offers as well. Some of them are indeed free, but they are mixed in with "free trial" items which makes things confusing since that's not really free at all. It's all in the wording when they use the word "free". A free 1 week trial then you get locked into a paying commitment is still free at the time they offered it. I assume that's how they get around it and can be placed inside the free tab.

henrideacon
09-25-2009, 10:58 AM
One option is to petition the developers to grant your points... but how to verify you did the survey...
Screenshot at the end of the survey.

Revolver Blast
12-14-2016, 01:44 AM
Those surveys don't work at all :mad:

SotS
12-14-2016, 01:50 AM
Those surveys don't work at all :mad:

Favor point Martians?

Da Wimsta
12-14-2016, 02:15 AM
I haven't seen those survey since like 2009.

Mursilis
12-14-2016, 02:27 AM
You guys just aren't funny.