PDA

View Full Version : Favor Points....

kmwelch
12-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Level 151. I don't get that may favor points. How do I get more. I know there are some on the achievement list. But some new players seem to buy all the cool stuff. where are they getting these points?

Xsavior
12-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Level 151. I don't get that may favor points. How do I get more. I know there are some on the achievement list. But some new players seem to buy all the cool stuff. where are they getting these points?

try hunting monsters.. they give a good fair deal of fps.. :)

With regards,
Peter

DBV
12-30-2009, 04:23 PM

Go to the Oracle screen and scroll down that screen. Not all, but some folks are willing to pay real $ or get into subscription services for favor points... :rolleyes:

I dont happen to agree with this approach (prefer to win them) but it does help pay bills for the web site.

D.

fyodor007
12-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Buying favor points is addicting... :)

There are a lot of free ways you can get them while you're waiting for your energy and stamina to come back. Quizzes and the like. I've gotten a ton from completing offers... (even signed up for netflix through the game and got 150 or so)... Didn't cost me a thing.

The problem is, once you have a ton of favor points, you want to use them. I am sitting on 150 or so right now, and want to refill my stamina and keep my active monster list at 20... If I get lucky, my 10 favor point refill returns the investment. I've spread out my damage over 10 monster before and gotten back 15 or so favor points (5 from a gold dragon once... usually 1 or 2 here and there)...

At some point, with enough stamina, I think there is a way you could refill your stamina forever with the favor points you earn... peppered in between with leveling up. It would kind of break the game though.

Ben
12-30-2009, 06:33 PM
You may treat paying for FP is equal to paying monthly fee of a MMORPG. Only difference is that the money you pay actually would make you stronger.

If you are not willing to pay (like me). It is a game so play more to get those FP :).

Filling those survey and stuff etc just result you bunch of spams :(