PDA

View Full Version : Counting Gift Sends

CodytheCelt
12-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Is there a way to show how many gifts you have left to send at any given time? When I return gifts I do all of a particular item at once and though CA just allowed me to click those friends to send a return gift, when hitting the send button it comes up and tells you Sorry you've used all your requests for the day. Now those that I have already accepted have to wait to be returned for another 14 hours. :(

Jeff Hepola
12-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Also, the limit on gifts was 60 for a while, and now today it was at 30, which leaves me with 24 folks I need to return gifts to tomorrow, when I will have a fresh batch......definitely a mess.

loveusomuch
12-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Also, the limit on gifts was 60 for a while, and now today it was at 30, which leaves me with 24 folks I need to return gifts to tomorrow, when I will have a fresh batch......definitely a mess.

I see. So there is a limit on sending gifts.
Used to be able to send back gifts more than 30, and before the limit is reached, I would have the limit reset by next day. Today, I tried to send gifts because yesterday the system message tell me that 'you have reached limit.....'. Just now I tried again and it still give me same message. Probably has not been 24 hours.

hikari.savage
12-24-2009, 02:39 AM
ive been having the same problem myself...i was able to send 60 gifts..now ive been knocked down to 30...which definately sucks as i have 100+ friends...blah

loveusomuch
12-24-2009, 01:18 PM
How do I send message to developer to ask them to loose the limit a little bit/increase the limit. Maybe 30 gifts in a few hours or in 12 hours. It is kind of pain looking at my list getting longer and longer.

Darru AreU
12-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Yes, where are the DEV types that usually read these? This 30 gift limit is unacceptable. I have 850 army members and on some days I get more then 100 gifts. The limit of 60 wasn't enough but at least I could live with not sending some. But a limit of 30 is completely unreasonable. I have this problem of course in many other apps, but for a LOOOOONG time in CA the limit was 60. What happened? And Why?

noobad
12-27-2009, 05:20 AM
same here..since few day i can send only 30 gifts now,before that i can send 60/day..30 gifts with 530+ army erfff !!!!..