PDA

View Full Version : join dragonfights w/o being friends with the summoner?

tymStyle
12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi there

a friend of mine summoned a frost dragon and called me for help. now i know she is one of those players who do not invite random people to their FB just to have a strong army. so she has only me and one other person who plays CA and i made a CTA for the other person, expecting that there is no one other to join that fight (as mentioned up there). now there are serveral guys joining in, who are not friends with the summoner (that is certain). how does this work? please be so nice and explain it to me.

thanks in advance!

tymStyle
12-21-2009, 02:55 PM
doesn't anyone know about this or is noone willing to help?:confused: pleas i would love some input about this occurance :)

Mursilis
12-21-2009, 04:21 PM
One of the recent updates allows mercenaries to join dragon fights. There are only a limited number of slots for such people, but that means those who aren't even friends or in the army of the summoner can join dragon battles now. These other people are probably from your army and got the link from your CTA.

tymStyle
12-22-2009, 03:00 PM
jup all of the guys who joined are from my army, but i didn't know there was the option of mercenaries in dragonfights too. thought it was only in serpentfights... so is there, by any chance, the same thing in lotus/keira/collosus/gildamesh fights?

SharronA
12-28-2009, 02:39 AM
One of the recent updates allows mercenaries to join dragon fights. There are only a limited number of slots for such people, but that means those who aren't even friends or in the army of the summoner can join dragon battles now. These other people are probably from your army and got the link from your CTA.
Interesting, Mursilis, can you point me to the Castle Age rules or news section that documents that? I'd like to be sure I understand the details of how it works. THANKS!

Azraelswrd
12-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Only Dark Legion, Cronus, serpents and dragons have "mercenary" slots.

It's based on either the in-game news updates (which you can read in the News section) or from player experience, which is how we found out about the dragons update. The devs didn't announce it.