PDA

View Full Version : Colassal Orb issues

gattsu00
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Hello all,

I just wanted to see if anybody had the same issue I am currently having (and perhaps knew how to fix it, if it is indeed an problem like it seems).

Basically, I have completed the "Gift of Earth" quest roughly 10 times. I have found the Holy Avenger 4 of the 10 times, but I have yet to be awarded the Colassal Orb. Given that it is listed next to the Holy Avenger at a 50% drop rate, I can't help but feel like something wacky is going on.

If anybody can weigh in on my issue and let me know what exactly might be going on, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Jaraxxis
12-17-2009, 12:07 AM
there is nothing wrong with the quest. your just unlucky as I was able to get the orb yesterday. Try equipping titania if you have her on your roster to increase your chances. Good luck.

undeadr
12-19-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm having the same problem with all the orbs... in 2 days I haven't get any of the orbs, and i have done the quests, well... lot of times... I'm getting always crystals and holy avengers but any orb... more than 1000 energy wasted trying to get any of the orbs and I haven't got any of them... really, something really does feel wrong... Days ago I got any orb with one or two tries, now it seems to be impossible. Please, check all is allright, cause it's too much bad luck

Thanks!

Jorge Rivas
12-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Are you trying to get a second orb? You can only have 1 of each boss at a time.