PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost- Please help

juliet
12-16-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm at level 27- I know my mistakes I just don't know how to fix them, any advice? or suggestions? I would love to start over but not sure thats possible.
My stats are
7- attack
24- defense
115- max energy
101- max health
36- max stamina- (cost 2)

Gold stored 3,926,944

Heroes:
striker
dragan
penelope
celesta

Land:
1 small tower
2 temples

iDShaDoW
12-16-2009, 05:02 AM
From what I can see, your stats are fine. I'm guessing the 1 Health is from Aurora blessing? (I think it's fairly accepted that Azeron is the best demi-power to max out first since his sword is sort of the most powerful item that any of them can give you)

Since you put most of your stats into Energy and Stamina so far you've set yourself to level up at a faster rate than if you had put it into Attack/Defense.

You can work on hiring more heroes or buying more land for income. Probably best to just buy land and have money to buy new heroes as you need them for the next quest.

You can start putting stats into Attack/Defense if you want to start dueling and gain some Battle Rank.

What kind of playstyle do you prefer? Can't really give you more specific advice unless you know what you wanna do.

Markussek
12-16-2009, 05:23 AM
Hi,

In my opinion, at lvl 27, you should have many more lands. How can you afford your army with "only" that few territories ? And many of them are required for quest (and as you've a great amount of energy, it should be your way to play i guess).

Depending on your number of allies, you also need these mighty army to enforce during invasion. (lets say 1 army for each ally)

Enjoy the game : beginning is very interesting. ;)

Lævateinn
12-16-2009, 07:33 AM
nothing wrong with your stats, just don't increase your health. you need attack bit more i think.