PDA

View Full Version : 541 Army??

kenixe
12-15-2009, 04:20 PM
I was attacked by this guy.

EDIT : removed URL

Level 150, High General.

My level is 138, Baron.
When I tried to invade him, I realised my 501 army was no match for his 541 army.

How does one get 541 armies? Was it a special ability by one of the generals?

Xsavior
12-15-2009, 04:25 PM
I was attacked by this guy.

edit: removed url

Level 150, High General.

My level is 138, Baron.
When I tried to invade him, I realised my 501 army was no match for his 541 army.

How does one get 541 armies? Was it a special ability by one of the generals?

Yes.. He have the general Mephistopheles which increased the size of his army.. There are other generals like Artanis that have this special ability but Mephistopheles is the best.. :)

With regards,
Peter

kenixe
12-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks Peter, for the explanation.

He's been chain attacking me relentlessly non stop every time I'm online, while I'm busy with the sea serpents. And yet I can't do much about it, except to play dead and hope he goes away before I heal myself for another round of sea serpents.

I reckoned level 1 Mephistopheles gets you an extra 10 army, His Mephistopheles should be at level 4 since he had an extra 40?
How can anyone win him in Combat (whether duel or invade) with stats like that?

Oh well, having Mephistopheles is like being invincible, whether at the early stages or later stage.
Even when lowly ranked, you get to win by sheer numbers and unfair advantage. :(

Let me pray that I get a Mephistopheles too from the Alpha Treasure Chest ... ;)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it, so I did a print screen for the benefit of the others.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4382/hsukai.gif

extended

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5779/hsukai2.gif

Azraelswrd
12-15-2009, 04:50 PM
If you cannot win by invasion, duel. That's what everyone does to me. :p

kenixe
12-15-2009, 04:58 PM
I wished I could, unless I've devoted every upgrade points to Attack and own the best weapons concurrently. Even so, I'm not 100% sure if I stand a chance in a duel against Mephistopheles.

Laura Bellamy Johnson
12-15-2009, 05:28 PM
I wished I could, unless I've devoted every upgrade points to Attack and own the best weapons concurrently. Even so, I'm not 100% sure if I stand a chance in a duel against Mephistopheles.

It would really depend on your other stats -- though yes, high attack/defense is a big deal. I use Mephistopheles myself, but people have still beaten me in duels with lower-level generals.

Shyft-
12-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks Peter, for the explanation.

He's been chain attacking me relentlessly non stop every time I'm online, while I'm busy with the sea serpents. And yet I can't do much about it, except to play dead and hope he goes away before I heal myself for another round of sea serpents.

I reckoned level 1 Mephistopheles gets you an extra 10 army, His Mephistopheles should be at level 4 since he had an extra 40?
How can anyone win him in Combat (whether duel or invade) with stats like that?

Oh well, having Mephistopheles is like being invincible, whether at the early stages or later stage.
Even when lowly ranked, you get to win by sheer numbers and unfair advantage. :(

Let me pray that I get a Mephistopheles too from the Alpha Treasure Chest ... ;)

If you raise your attack and defense stats, you might be able to defeat him in combat. However, I don't think the game is actually designed for you to be able to win him, no matter what your level of prowess. In most of the world it's not legal for humans to be used as property.

kenixe
12-16-2009, 04:19 PM
If you raise your attack and defense stats, you might be able to defeat him in combat. However, I don't think the game is actually designed for you to be able to win him, no matter what your level of prowess. In most of the world it's not legal for humans to be used as property.

368 Attack -- Offensive might
153 Defense -- Defense power
120 Max Energy -- Do more quests
139 Max Health -- Withstand attacks
169 Max Stamina -- Launch attacks!

This is my current stats and I have 56 upgrade points yet to be used. I've devoted most of my points on attack, only recently I've been saving up points on Defense, but it seems that it's useless against Duels still. Do you have any kind advice for me? Where should I upgrade the 56 points on?

kenixe
12-20-2009, 06:01 PM
help please? :D

tymStyle
12-20-2009, 06:22 PM
well... in my opinion every single point in attack is alright... a am short above level 100 and have nearly as much attack as u got there. defense is good too (u get 70% of your defensepoints on your attack whenerver you attack someone in battle and the other way around with the defense when being attacked)
i don't dare commenting on your stamina and energy points... there are waaaaaay to much discussions about that balance attack/stamina stuff here.

just so u know i would (and did on my char) invest as much in attack as possible.