PDA

View Full Version : How did monster get attacked?

baldysm
12-15-2009, 03:42 PM
I summoned a serpent this morning. Started killing it and came back a little while later.

It was killed by a member of my army who is much higher in level. How did he get access to the monster?

I never did a call to arms.

How can I prevent people from sniping and killing things I am working on and stealing the loot, in this case a map piece.

Berton Stone
12-15-2009, 04:05 PM
I summoned a serpent this morning. Started killing it and came back a little while later.

It was killed by a member of my army who is much higher in level. How did he get access to the monster?

I never did a call to arms.

You can look anyone's 'Monster' status by going to your 'View Army' tab, clicking on a member of your army, and on the next screen, clicking on the 'Monster' tab. It shows all of -your own- monsters, active and completed/fled. They just have to click on an active monster and join the battle uninvited. :eek:

How can I prevent people from sniping and killing things I am working on and stealing the loot, in this case a map piece.

You can't stop members of your army from peeking at your monsters - if someone is doing it repeatedly, remove them from your CA army, then go to their page and block them. :(

byron
12-16-2009, 11:23 PM
There is another thread on this db addressing this very same issue. The 'uninvited players in battle' thread is where I have stated IMHO. I agree the only solution is to remove intruders not only from your band but your friend list, I take this one step further and block them from my fb account. Whether they break into your fight page via code or a click, the result is the same. Until the developers address this mistake in their application design, there is nothing other than public humiliation that is stopping these intruders. I have recently and reluctantly proven this on another db, I do not wish to ever have to do that ever again. I suggest a 'Wall of Shame' a list of known intruders is posted so that everyone is aware of these intruders and may remove these players from their band and unfriend them in fb at the least and as soon as possible.