PDA

View Full Version : Lose energy when using a different general

Amil
12-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Energy gets used up when doing a quest with a different general active.

dood
12-15-2009, 02:33 AM
you still get the xp just miss on the quest influence

Linda Lee
11-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Happened to me also - when you level up using one general that gives your more energy and change to another before you use any energy - it will reset to the second general - if you haven't used any/did a quest - be carfeful - I used favor points and lost over 200 energy more than once.

Caitir Eavan
11-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Happened to me also - when you level up using one general that gives your more energy and change to another before you use any energy - it will reset to the second general - if you haven't used any/did a quest - be carfeful - I used favor points and lost over 200 energy more than once.

I'm amazed how long you must have searched for this topic before necroing it... you must have come past the explanation a few times in your search.

It depends on the general and on your timing.
If you change one energy-enhancing general for another, then the second one will take over and you lose what was over. If you have more energy, but change to a general that doesn't influence energy, then you keep the extra until the timer fills... so if you would get another energy in 20 seconds (theoretically speaking) - it would not be a good idea to swap generals because as soon as the 20 seconds are over, your energy would be lost as you can't gain more than the maximum of the general you currently equip.

Hope this makes sense.