PDA

View Full Version : Application Error

The Lord of Chaos
12-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Everytime I do a quest, or try and battle, the "Allow Access?" box for applications on Facebook pops up and asks whether I would like to "Leave Application" or "Allow" Castle Age.

Not only this, but it shows that something IS registering when I click the damned button, since the loading icon appears smack dab in the middle of the "Allow Access?" box, making it almost impossible for me to click it. It will disable me from clicking "Home" in Castle Age, so I have to go to my profile page. But it will do this EVERYTIME.

After I click "Allow" though, it says "Oops! We're sorry, we're crappy PHP writers and slack off at fixing problems such as these."...or something to that extent.

I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but maybe I should click "Leave Application" and allow it again and see if THAT fixes it? Will it save all the data or will I have to start completely over if it does?

For that matter, where is the damned bug report forum in the Castle Age for Facebook, anyway? I feel like I'm troubleshooting for Microsoft...

I can't access anything on the application either, since whatever I click on, it does this, so there is no hope in making a report in THAT app.

I suppose, if anybody else is having this problem HERE is where we can band together and complain and maybe if we gripe enough, get tired of doing so and move on to something meaningful...:eek: Drums!

The Lord of Chaos
12-15-2009, 12:22 AM
For that matter, does this problem have anything to do with:

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=61

Would seem that this should be moved to "Help" as well.
My apologies. I skimmed the forum names and saw "Facebook" and clicked there.