PDA

View Full Version : Any Elder Scroll fans here?

King Gaz
12-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Just wondering if any one here likes elder scroll series?

Blaccy
12-14-2009, 02:14 PM
I do! ...Well, kinda sorta. I always found Morrowind the best out of the series, but a lot of people seem to enjoy Oblivion -- I still need to try the first two, Arena and Daggerfall, but I have heard good things about Daggerfall as well... Have you ever gotten to try them?

Also, my first post! Hello, Forum! Hello, people! \o/

Punkle
12-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Played the three first =)

Oblivion is still untested :P

Morrowind was ok. To bad my hd crached and my well built with it :s

Rutherford
12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Oblivion was the first one I'd call a good game.

I haven't played Redguard or any of the mobile phone games (Travels Series). But, I've tried all the others and enjoyed them to one extent or another.

And I haven't read the book that was recently released.

King Gaz
12-14-2009, 06:04 PM
ive played daggerfall the first but that years ago and it was fake 3d but still a good game.oblivion was truely a good game. I just hope they make a 5 and make it multiplayer as well as single player. making it available to xbox and ps3 was the best move the series made and the ai was just amazing each character had its own daily routine. if they make a fifth then it'll bye bye to ca lol

Fat CaT
02-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Oblivion!!!!!!!!

Rutherford
02-12-2013, 07:35 PM
The beta sign-up for their MMORPG is going on right now. I was thinking about signing up, but I don't really play any online multiplayer games and I doubt I'd do more than play through the Beta to try it out so I didn't bother signing up.

Figured some of you folks might be interested, however.

Aether The Nob
02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Is it a free to play or monthly? Or like GW2 upfront fee?

I've only played Skyrim. Fun game.

hane
02-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Oblivion!!!!!!!!

SUKRA V2!

The beta sign-up for their MMORPG is going on right now. I was thinking about signing up, but I don't really play any online multiplayer games and I doubt I'd do more than play through the Beta to try it out so I didn't bother signing up.

Figured some of you folks might be interested, however.

yep. wouldn't play tho.

MMO for skyrim just sounds wrong.
just imagine, a whole town fulla doovahkins.

FUS FUS RO DAH FUS FUS RO FUS.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/290/698/c3e.jpg

The Fat Alaskan
02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm completely uninterested in the MMO Elder Scrolls, I have a feeling that it will turn out like WoW of sorts, if not then cool I'll look at it. But if so you wont see or hear about me playing it.

Fat CaT
02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm completely uninterested in the MMO Elder Scrolls, I have a feeling that it will turn out like WoW of sorts, if not then cool I'll look at it. But if so you wont see or hear about me playing it.

I see dead people.Walking around like regular people. They don’t see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don’t know they’re dead. All the time. They’re everywhere.

Guard23
02-12-2013, 11:02 PM

heh, I bet you'll play it for a bit and then ragequit.

ChocoboKnight91
02-13-2013, 03:49 AM
I see dead threads. Walking around like regular threads. They don't add much. They only add what they want to add. They don't know they're dead. All the time. They're everywhere.

Aether The Nob
02-13-2013, 10:31 AM
I see dead threads. Walking around like regular threads. They don't add much. They only add what they want to add. They don't know they're dead. All the time. They're everywhere.

This made me cry.

Oh, the sad truth!!!! :(

Sukra
02-13-2013, 10:46 AM

:eek: :eek: ...necro 'em all !!

ZohVahk
02-13-2013, 01:08 PM
ive only played skyrim and all its dlc other than hearthfire, might be playing the mmo if its not a monthly payment, if it is, thats probably the end of elder scrolls for me

ChocoboKnight91
02-13-2013, 03:34 PM
This made me cry.

Oh, the sad truth!!!! :(

Tears of happiness I assume? For the poetic beauty of it all?

The Fat Alaskan
02-13-2013, 09:13 PM
heh, I bet you'll play it for a bit and then ragequit.

cant rage quit if its an MMO, only one of those that I play is this game and I'm not planning on playing another :)

Guard23
02-13-2013, 11:27 PM
cant rage quit if its an MMO, only one of those that I play is this game and I'm not planning on playing another :)

You can ragequit anything if you try hard enough.

quinnelsea
02-13-2013, 11:37 PM
i just discoved oblivion like a year ago :D BOW DOWN TO THE GRAND CHAMPION!!1!!! XD i never beat it though DX i just started playing skyrim and i think oblivion is a bit better :( but those 2 are the only scrolls i have played so far XD