PDA

View Full Version : why is game freezing on gift request?

jo912@hotmail.com
12-06-2009, 01:25 PM
when I get to CA the game freezes & I end up losing the gift & the person that sent it. thanks for your help:confused:

Luneatha
12-06-2009, 01:59 PM
This has happened to me once or twice only, luckily. Maybe busy servers? Still a bit annoying though.

Caitir Eavan
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
No gifts are lost - EVER!
Use the code that is given in the colourful link in my signature to save your gifts.

Daemondyr
12-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I haven't had it freeze but I have received a blank page with only the facebook header and footer displayed. That happens very often for me.

Punkle
12-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Use the code that is given in the colourful link in my signature to save your gifts.

If i might add something?

You are 100% wrong ;)

Last few days i have been losing 30-60% of my gifts. Yesterday(this night) i lost 98% of my gifts due to the game NOT loading the "gifts-accepted-urls).

And since it didn't load the %/&() url the "shortcut" want work either.:p

Caitir Eavan
12-07-2009, 08:45 AM
If i might add something?

You are 100% wrong ;)

Last few days i have been losing 30-60% of my gifts. Yesterday(this night) i lost 98% of my gifts due to the game NOT loading the "gifts-accepted-urls).

And since it didn't load the %/&() url the "shortcut" want work either.:p

If you get the blank page and the proper accept link is still visible in the top, then if you re-load, it accepts the gift.

Surely, if I've not lost a single gift, then people who lose gifts make some sort of mistake. And I know I'm not the only one. Others, like Queen Lena, never lose any gifts either.

rgman27
12-07-2009, 08:51 AM
I haven't had it freeze but I have received a blank page with only the facebook header and footer displayed. That happens very often for me.

Maybe because you are accepting multiple gifts before you wait for castle age to load up.

WHen you are on home page accept one and wait for CA to load up and then go back and go onto the next one.

Punkle
12-07-2009, 01:54 PM
If you get the blank page and the proper accept link is still visible in the top, then if you re-load, it accepts the gift.

Surely, if I've not lost a single gift, then people who lose gifts make some sort of mistake. And I know I'm not the only one. Others, like Queen Lena, never lose any gifts either.

Sorry, you are wrong'ish ;)
As i said, i lost all those gift i said i lost.. Its easy to check when there no new itemsunder alchemy:o

You are correct when it comes to the famous (almost)WSOD glitch. Those gifts are processed. But notwhen you get the error loading page thingy. That error is not the same as the Blank page(WSOD).

Off to see if FB will let me process incoming gifts today :p

jo912@hotmail.com
12-19-2009, 12:10 PM

still not getting gift notification. Can this be fixed? Thanks